Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I Am Loved! (and stressed)

Okay, so my fragile ego has received its necessary coddling and my rampant insecurity has been assauged for now from all the lovely comments proving that people are still reading about my boring life. And yes, I do know that some of you have been commenting and I thank you for it; that post was not intended for you. It was a post to the silent majority to raise their voices in...ummm, well, praise.

I'm in a weird fog of extreme exhaustion after having received about a sum total of 3 hours sleep last night and have a long evening ahead of me as I have to run now to swing by the library before it closes, its veggie night, and then I'm meeting My Little Vidipookikins at ABAR (not its real name) where I will brainstorm internet media collaborations with her and her tap teacher (on less than a quarter of functioning brain mass today) and exchange the veggies. It's that kind of week all week actually; even on my own birthday I will have to run for a Ladies of Liberty rehearsal, as we're performing at Hunter college Friday afternoon for V-Day. The weekend with the folks is shaping up to be no less hectic as well. Oy! Can you tell I'm feeling slightly stressed? (the clue would be me listing off my schedule, as if you cared to know it)

Okay, it's 7:25, and my starting gun just went off. Time to race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home