Monday, February 07, 2005

I Need My Comments Fix To Help Me Through My Horrifically Boring Stupid Day Job Day!

I have noticed a comment drought on this blog as of late, leading me to several possible conclusions as to why:

1. My writing skills have been in a sudden fatal car accident and this blog is now a chore to read.
2. I am, as I have always secretly suspected, intensely boring.
3. I should go back to detailing the oh-so-pathetic but funny ins and outs of the trauma that is my dating life, as the Bad Boys Post seemed to elicit the highest response yet.
4. You people have much more of a life than I do, and actually do work at your stupid day jobs.

I'm not really bothered by the lack of comments- I am a strong independent kick ass woman, and I don't need your stupid comments to validate me! But a little slanderous epithet here or there really wouldn't kill you, would it?



7 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

It's 5:30 AM and I'm reading your journal for the latest dish...how's that? Just think: I used to read the local papers and the Wall Street Journal before 8 every morning. Now I read my friends' journals...well, who needed newsprint all over their fingers, anyway?

February 08, 2005 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, you want comments...you got comments. Unfortunately I'm rather empty today. My stupid day job has become a night and day job. I was here until 7 last night, and yet at 7 am here I am back, seemingly without a moments respite. My house, my life a disaster, but so busy at work I'v no time to think about it. So yes I do still read you at lunch, but have no time or mental energy to add anything. As here, I have nothing to say except... I miss you and if I weren't getting new brakes on my car today, I could buy a cheap ticket and check out your newly elevated bed. P

February 08, 2005 7:27 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Hi Honey,
I am still reading, just don't feel like I have much to say. I look forward to you coming down for your birthday. I would like to see you very much.

February 08, 2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

oh shit! bhunjati! you're the one who's birthday is the 4th! i kept thinking it was vixanne and kept telling mr. artsy hotpants he must be wrong because i knew someone's birthday was on the 4th! oh god, i'm so so sorry and i am an awful friend!

i'm sorry it made you cry. i do know why and am sending so much love your way. thank you for all the information passed along and all the help; its been invaluable.

February 08, 2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

i have posted pretty regularly i thought, at least i post more often on your page than on anyone else's... but you haven't been writing as much lately...but i guess you are one of the only people who almost always post's on mine, so i owe you...so here, here's a post. enjoy.

February 08, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

Orphannie- you don't owe me anything. I didn't return your concerned calls all weekend...I owe you! And thank you- you made me cry in a good way with your messages.

February 08, 2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger MAH said...

Well...Synge. You wrote a beautiful post about me and not one person commented. How should that make me feel? Still, I love ya.

MAH

February 08, 2005 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home