Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Tiny Glimpse of Justice

Captain Resistance went to court today; his fourth and final appearance. At 4:50pm, he was found NOT GUILTY for the 2 charges of disorderly conduct (blocking vehicular traffic and failure to disperse) and 1 charge of parading without a permit. Bloomberg and Kelly, read 'em and weep pre-emptive mo'fos! NOT GUILTY!!

Considering we were arrested at the same time, same circumstances, I do believe this bodes well for my case too.

What wonderful news to brighten up this freezing cold miserably sick day. I still feel like total shit (not partial shit, mind you...total shit), but I'm happier shit so I guess that's good.

Yay for the first tiny glimpse of justice in this whole disgusting satire of legality!

2 Comments:

Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

congratulations crusader!

January 28, 2005 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news!

January 28, 2005 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home