Friday, February 04, 2005

Congratulations and Birthday Wishes and Other Similar Crap

Congratulations are in order, as Sarachkah has bravely ejected a baby from her loins - a beautiful little girl adorably named Ruby Magdalene! Yay Sawachkah! Way to dialate and push without drugs! You and Raoul have done well, Ruby is perfect in every way.

A very Happy Birthday/ Joyeux Anniversaire to Vixanne, who turned 29 yesterday; may this year bring you intense happiness and the realization of all your dreams. I am wishing on every star that this year brings you the healthy beautiful baby of your own that you yearn for.

Happy almost birthday (next Thursday) to Sarachkah as well; the only birthday in the world I can't forget as its the same as my own. We are not old, nor all that wise yet, but we've got spunk, great strength, brains and beauty (well, at least you do) and we will live the last year of our 20's accordingly!

Many congratulations and loud exclamations of "Wow!" to Queen Artsy Vlogger on her fabulous new artistic residency with the program whose name I can't remember that's affiliated with the 96th street Y. Despite my non-existant short term memory, it's really a huge deal and will undoubtedly open many doors for this incredibly talented artist. You rock Queen Artsy Vlogger and I will be at your opening drunkenly shouting yuor brilliance to the whole world until they kick me out.

While I'm at it, Congratulations to Orphan Annie and her fiancee (typed with a French accent because I know that irks her) J on their recent engagement; although you have left me behind as the only single woman left of our childhood group of friends and I am desperately abandoned to life as an old maid, I am sincerely happy for you and think J. is super cool.

If you're lurking and I've forgotten to shout out much kudos where they're due, I apologize. I am forgetful and self-involved and may need a little reminder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home