Sunday, May 22, 2005

Returning To My Home Canyons

I just flew in from my vacation; I arrived home from my travels through wonderous canyons in every hue imaginable to the concrete and steel canyons surrounded by every sound and smell imaginable. It was a wonderful trip, and although I am 2 hours behind, I also woke up at 6am for one last hike so I am exhausted and going to bed. Orphannie arrives tomorrow to make my transition back to the real world far less painful, so I'm not sure I'll be able to write all about it until after Tuesday; rest assured that I have not fallen into oblivion, or off the edge of a cliff in a remote but unimaginably beautiful area of Utah. I did, however, hike my way into exhaustion every day, but a far more centering and peaceful and healthy exhaustion than that which occurs on a daily basis in the hecticness of the city.

Now the challenge is to find a way to marry the two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home