Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Template Tantrums

So as you may have noticed, I was forced to change my template. I have absolutely no idea why, but it seems as though this is the only template I am able to use that shows my sidebar content. This was not always the case. This does not seem to be the case for others. It just me and my crappy computer karma these days.

I don't like this template. I want my old template back. I don't like color. I am a whiny asshole complaining about lack of options for a free service. How spoiled am I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Swa said...

Synge, Synge, Synge...my have you been busy of late! I must agree w/you-this template isn't you. First of all, it reminds me too much of my template (which I am getting sick of by the way); secondly, there is something sexy about you in black. Bring it back kiddo, bring it back.

Hope all is well. Peace,

S-

April 27, 2005 3:50 AM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

u r so spoiled!!! - no just kidding. i modify mine all the time.

what was wrong with the last one? what was not working right? i'm not expert at HTML but I'll try to help. I'll need you to use it again so i can take a look. I'm sure there are others out there who will look too. Probably a real smalle problem.

April 29, 2005 4:43 PM  
Blogger Swa said...

Hey Synge- I finally figured out how to link you up to my site; so you are now on board. Miss talking to you -hope all is well.

peace,

Swan

May 01, 2005 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home