Friday, July 01, 2005

Okay, So Maybe I Don't Hate Auditions All That Much...

A revolutionary epiphany just occurred to me: you have to get off your ass and audition if you want to get callbacks and get work. Work does not generally fall from the sky, and the phone does not magically ring on its own. Perhaps auditions are not such a bad thing after all...or at the very least a necessary evil that I've been ignoring for quite a bit of time.

But after stubbing my toe while attempting to tentatively dip it in the whirling slightly polluted waters of the biz once again, the results are surprisingly encouraging.

Guess what fabulous monkey just got a callback for the Israeli and/or Palestinian dialect show? Think wonderful thoughts Wednesday evening between 8:30-9pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger MAH said...

I knew it. I knew it. YAY!!!! Happy dance.

MAH

July 01, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Congrats! That rocks!

July 01, 2005 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home