Friday, December 02, 2005

Brief Interlude - Jews Represent!

I just had to share my holiday spirit revenge in all its bad cell phone photo glory. Yes, my desk is a hellish cluttered mess; so is my apartment, and so is my life. But hey - check out that festive blue and silver garland! Wow! Catchy, ain't it? And the slightly deformed star of David...upon entering our section of the sdj office, there's this gaudy oasis of Chanukah amidst the sea of red, green and gold. Tacky, but festive and lovely at the same time.

And the Jews were happy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

what, yuo really think that's snazzier than my tacky tinsel and ribbon-star?

December 05, 2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger Swa said...

it's cute...in its own BLEU way....

December 06, 2005 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home