Tuesday, November 29, 2005

God Wants Me to be a Bitch Today

One of the automatons working at the sdj is talking with the womyn sitting in the cubicle right in front of me and he just declared that "This is where God wants me to be right now.", meaning the sdj. Now I don't know his god, I'm not hanging out grabbing a beer with his god or anything, but I have serious doubts that "God" is a fan of this company. In fact, I would go as far as to say that any god that believes in and supports managed health care is not a god I want any part of. Personally, I think if anyone would want someone to be working here, I'd look in the opposite direction for that answer considering the nature of the business.

Then again, some people just can't handle taking responsibility for their own choices I suppose.

Did I mention that God wants me to write bitchy blog entries about perfectly nice people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home