Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spring Cleaning in Fall

I am having a day of clarity amidst all the ups and downs of late. I'm not quite ready to write about it yet, but one good things that I wanted to share is that I have finally realized that I am worthy of nothing but the deepest and kindest and most passionate and trusting of love.

And I should settle for nothing less.

I am listening to Simon and Garfunkle's Bridge Over Troubled Water, the song I insisted we play at my brother's funeral and the song I associate deeply with him. It just happened upon my ipod, set to random, but at exactly the moment I needed it.

He'd better fucking have my back..that's all I got to say about that.

I think I'm spring cleaning my internal closets in fall...or maybe I'm getting ready to go into hibernation, I don't know yet.

I do know I'm okay and always will be.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

You are more than ok

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

November 30, 2005 12:16 AM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

jon, why aren't you in ny?

November 30, 2005 2:02 AM  
Blogger Swa said...

Hey kiddo- I haven't been around in awhile, but do know that you are in my thoughts. And don't hibernate, for chrissakes!

November 30, 2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

swandad! i'm so glad you're still around; your tough love approach is still oft needed. i will come surprise you again one of these days at the bar.

November 30, 2005 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home