Monday, October 05, 2009

My Dear Hidden Blog, How I've Missed You

So I have this other blog, that's supposed to be the main event, the documenting of my life....and I never write in it. Somehow the fact that its a family blog, the fact that its not all about me, well, that just makes it boring to write. I guess its not new to anyone but me...I am a solipsistic blogger. Hello, my name is Synge and I'm self centered...at least in the blogging sense.

This here blog is my hidden blog. The one WB never wants to find because it has stories of my dating life before him, and he's Puerto Rican and jealous. Make that very very jealous. Its silly, but it feels almost like a betrayal to be writing here in this hidden blog, for that reason.

However, I need something that is mine and mine alone. I'm realizing more and more how important that is. And while I may not be as witty as in my former New York life, and I certainly don't have the same sort of interesting [read dramatic] stories as I did before, I'd like to come back here and visit every so often. Its like my little internet pied-a-terre, where I can come to be alone and sit in a comfy chair and just be with myself. A roaring fire would be nice too. And maybe some hot sake. Everything is better with a little hot sake.

1 Comments:

Blogger mim said...

Good for you, a pied-a-terre blog. I like it!

October 05, 2009 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home