Thursday, March 24, 2005

Slightly Disturbing Alien Outreach

My friend sent me this story about how they beamed a bunch of Craig's List postings into outer space for aliens to access. Hmmm. Why do I find this slightly disturbing? Perhaps because craigslist is widely used for casual sex hookups. (I just use it for furniture. Seriously. Where do you think i got my fabulous loft bed from?) The aliens are going to get quite a lot more info than they ever wanted to know about our culture!

They’re also going to be mortified at New York rents.

(Now I'm really going to bed, I promise.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Swa said...

Yeah I saw that on CL too; i'm still scratching my head.......

March 24, 2005 7:00 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

lol!! wow.

March 24, 2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home