Sunday, March 20, 2005

Too Exhausted to Post

I'm so sorry that I've left you with nothing but Tueday's ultra-depressing post for so long...I'll be quite surprised if anyone's still reading this after being subjected to that. I haven't been wallowing since then, just entirely too insanely busy to even post a quick little something. Its been a thrilling ride, though, and I have much good news to share...pee in your pants good news at that! But alas, cruel bitch that I am, I am going to have to leave you hanging as I'm so overly exhausted that I can barely see the computer. I need to go to sleep right this second or I might spontaneously combust. Thank you for the e-hugs...the blogosphere is entirely too kind to me.

Could anyone send a little e-rest my way too? Please?

1 Comments:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

lol =)
::hang in there.:: ;)

March 21, 2005 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home