Saturday, July 02, 2005

Getting the Hell Out of Dodge!

I'm running away!

Mr. Saucy Funnybuns and I are going away for the holiday weekend to the Hudson River Valley / Catskills border area, near the Shawangunk mountains which I cannot seem to pronounce after one beer. I found a charming B&B that had a cancellation and was offering a dirt cheap deal, so off we go! I, of course, am thrilled to be going to the mountains and want to do at least one hike (which must be an easy one, as Mr. SF has a tumor in his back and this does affect movement - hence the B&B instead of camping). Mr. Saucy Funnybuns is excited about miniature golf and a waterslide at the lake; we are so different its hysterical!

Yay! A mini-vacation! I couldn't be more excited to get the hell out of Dodge if a firecracker was up my ass and the fuse was burning away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home