Saturday, November 12, 2005

Very Sweet

I finally got a response, and I only had to wait 11 and a half hours for it!

At 11:38 pm, he wrote a text message to me saying "very sweet of you.....xxxx", immediately followed at 11:39pm by, "where are you? :-/"

I have no idea what that emoticon means. Perhaps it means "very sweet of you", but I've never been fluent in the different emoticons, so what do I know. At least we have a really funny new joke in the apartment! Thank god for The Lone Star Talent, who stayed up until I got home at almost 3am, to make sure I was okay and find a way to laugh through it with me.

Very sweet of her, dontcha think?

Naturally, I am three (probably more) sheets to the wind at the moment (and having great difficulty typing, to say the least). Hopefully I will still be able to laugh in the morning.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.....very sweet of you...xxxx.

[must go cry copiously into pillow now...goodnight]

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

That's what he said?

Ergh. I don't know if I like this guy anymore.

November 12, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

well, to be logical (which is not something that i do well, so be forewarned), would you really want him to say the big "L" back to you on text message, seeing that texting that particular word is what started this whole thing?
maybe he was asking where you were because he wanted to discuss your message and its implications face to face.
(and i'm sorry i missed your call last night- my band was making its Second City debut and my phone was off all night- i am free all day tomorrow though...)

November 12, 2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

You shouldn't worry too much. He doesn't seem the type to bolt because of this.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

November 14, 2005 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm..I've had it. We must speak live....Life is whooshing past us at an alarming rate and we must at least have vocal vibrations on a phone which is at least semi-connected.

Love need not be said only proven...however, I am full of shit. Cognitively I believe that. Emotionally it matters...as much as someone refering to you as a "girlfriend" instead of a "friend" ....remember that conversation??? I believe on my couches while we read diary excerpts to each other....a little over a short year ago....

November 14, 2005 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home