Saturday, January 14, 2006

For My Age??!!

In the self same night, I was told by a really hot 26 year old Aussie that I looked really good and was really photogenic for my age!!! AND as I was coming home at 4:30ish am, I encountered a 13 year old (okay, probably 19 or 20, but what's the difference really?) drunk as hell that I had to help and teach her friend how to take care of her while she was vomitting and clinging to the railway of the building next to me. The thing is I'm way way drunk myself and instantly clicked into mother hen mode, holding her hair back, handing her napkins, and holding her up until we got her in a cab. I have no clue what their names are, but I was mothering this young woman..MOTHERING!!! And I'm quite drunk myself (though I evidently look good for my age)! What is happening here? I feel so freakin old tonight! I don't want to be sexy for my age, I just want to be sexy period!

What an oddly depressing evening, despite being hit on and so forth.

Since when is 30 old???

1 Comments:

Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

oh no, thirty is not old, certainly not. we thirty year olds are just begining to experience the first blooms of our sexiness and fabulousness potential.

clearly said austrailian is just dumb.

January 15, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home