Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tellin' it Like it is!

Although I'm the last one to post this clip (forgive me, I was down south, where it seems my vote DID make a difference, and swing the color spectrum to something far cooler and pleasing to the eye), I still say its worth posting and worth watching a million times over. I love Keith and I applaud him, big time for his passionate and unforgiving revelation of the truth...but at the same time, I ask why were voices and questions such as this not raised all along or have they? Why haven't we seen commentary such as this throughout the entire process, and not just when the wave of public opinion overwhelmingly turned heel with a resounding cry of "my bad" echoing across the land? While better late than never is tried and true, I still harbor more than a little resentment of exactly how late it is, how few the voices still being raised, and how severe the collective toll has been.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

yep... for the price of a tank of gas... (which by the way comes out to about $5.50 a gallon here in NZ, but they get along ok without a war.)

good video.

November 09, 2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

My vote counted too. I have many regrets about voting the way I did for many years. I was being selfish.

Sorry I haven't been around much

SMOOCH

November 18, 2006 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home