Sunday, February 27, 2005

Laundry Night - Part 2

this is an audio post - click to play


The excitement of found treasures is just too much to keep to oneself.

I was walking briskly while posting and had just carried a not-so-light table up 5 flights of stairs, hence the somewhat breathless quality that could be misconstrued as some sort of weird laundry fetish panting. Which it wasn't. Really.

I also have to add the disclaimer that I am in no way a neat freak; I, in fact, tend to sway far more towards the slovenly side of the spectrum. But my roomate just happens to be far more severe in his lapses of cleanliness than I, hence the need to get rid of the crusty food particle laden dish drainer that really had little to do with the story at hand.

Notice the self-consciousness included at the very end - I was clearly aware of my penchant for tangents and my stunning ability to make any story ten times longer than it ever needed to be. This is why I do much better with a script; improv has never been my strong suit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Your audioblog is very funny. It makes me want to do an audioblog, but I'm not as good a speaker as I am a writer, so I won't. Why don't you take it around town and ask people funny questions and post their answers.

Like ask people what they think of when they hear the words...sneaky poke.

February 28, 2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

mmmm - good idea!

February 28, 2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

By the way, I suggest renting at least 3 movies for laundry day - might help you get thru it a little bit easier. At least it does for me =)

February 28, 2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Swa said...

I have to say-i'm diggin the audioblog....hmmmmm...could be a lethal tool to have if it falls into the wrong hands...*sinster laugh*

But seriously, it's cool shit. And you do have a sexy voice...*masculine-purrr* ;)

February 28, 2005 5:12 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Bleu, I love the audioblogs!! They're awesome. They just keep getting better and better ! lol

I like the idea of taking the audioblog around, asking friends funny interview questions.

and I love that Swandad had to specify that his purr was masculine. LOL

March 01, 2005 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home