Sunday, July 17, 2005

A Change of Venue?

I am slightly (gross understatement, as proven by the number of times in which I am currently forced to hit delete) intoxicated at the moment, so the date update must inevitably wait. However, I just spoke with Mr. Event-In-And-Of-Himself's boyfriend, The Semantics Whiz, who is a manager at a very posh restaurant here in the city, and was offered a job as a hostess garnering higher wages in what seems to be an equally flexible environment as to the sdj I am currently miserable at. I adore The Semantics Whiz (and Mr. Event-In-And-of-Himself) and know that he is someone I would enjoy working with. I also am primed for a change of venue, provided it affords the same level of flexibility I am now afforded. It sounds like a really exciting change of sdj, and I already told him I am very interested. I may be able to juggle all 3, as well as auditions andc activism. My scheduling nightmares confuse even myself these days; such is the New York way. Even more confusing is the question of how to type when I am seeing two keyboards, so I should probably sign off for the night, especially considering it is now 2:50am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swa said...

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! I want details!
LOL! This better be good.... ;)

July 17, 2005 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home