Friday, July 29, 2005

I'm Off to See the Fishies, the Creepy Little Fishies of Oz

The lovely thing about spontaneous vacations is there's no stressful wrapping up of things before you go away; its just complete abandonment of your life for a week, like leaving your knitting lying around mid-row. Sure there's always the risk that you may lose a stitch or there may be some unravelling, but sometimes its actually gratifying to just put the damn knitting down and run off, you know?

I was also a little tipsy when I packed, so it'll be a surprise to find out what all's in the mystery suitcase. I love that though...surprises really are fun, even the little ones like finding out you packed 3 toothbrushes but no toothpaste or underwear. Unless I packed only winter clothes, I should be fine.

So...ummmm...have a wonderful week y'all. I am hereby officially disappeared until the 7th!

(Unless I get bored at the airport and there's free wifi)

(Or if the fishies eat me...then I'm permanently disappeared)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home