Monday, October 10, 2005

A Helluva Lot of Good Luck

I just went outside for a smoke break, and much to my dismay brought back a souvenir from my not-so-lengthy excursion outside. The moment I walked back in, one of my co-workers called me over to let me know that I had a gigantic smattering of bird shit all over the back of my sweater. No, of course it wasn't a small somewhat inncouous smear, it was a feather looking shape about the length of a pen and the width of a quarter. I made a beeline for the bathroom, and of course on my way was stopped by 12 people asking me what was on my sweater. My response was, of course, "bird shit", which seemed to surprise some of them. Well then why'd you ask? I handwashed my sweater in the sink,which is hanging to dry as I tyoe this but I'm sure it will remain indefinitely wet, especially because the temperature outside is so cold and the sweater so badly needed.

I've got a giant smattering of good luck coming my way and that's all there is to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home