Saturday, October 01, 2005

Uh Oh, I Figured Out How to Audioblog Again...

this is an audio post - click to play

That's right, I figured out their sneaky phone number changing trick (yes, it took me this long) and am now audioblogging again....just because I am that masochistic to want to record my voice that I can't stand hearing.

So this is my lzay Saturday afternoon rambling post, updating you on such exciting news as a roomate change, new friends moving here, Mr. Artsy Hotpants' LSAT test he took today, and my impending rusha homa for Rosh Hashanah at 3am tonight. I know some people don't have sound cards on their computers (I remebered getting comments to that effect when previously addicted to audioblogger), but its really not all that exciting of a post and not that worth transcribing. The gist is that I'm taking the day for myself as I desperately needed to, and I'm just relaxing and rambling. It's a good thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

I didn't listen to your audioblog...sorry...don't usually keep the sound on my computer turned on...

How long are you going to be in town for? Want to meet up?

October 01, 2005 6:51 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

You voice reminds me of Drew Barrymore. How freaky is that?

I hope you have a great trip and get some down time to relax. I know it's hard to do with family around, but you should try.

October 05, 2005 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home