Saturday, October 01, 2005

Shamefully Shaggable

Oh no! I was tagged! I knew it would happen sooner or later...I knew I couldn't get away with never having to answer silly or embarassing questionaires. But Ava, did you have to tag me for the shame file? As if people didn't have enough to make fun of me for? Okay, here goes:

Naming a list of your top 5 celebrities/people in the public eye you consider to be completely shaggable is an easy task. But there is another list; the list you daren't mention to even your closest confidantes. This list you keep to yourself, because it utterly bewilders and shames you that you could have salacious thoughts about any of these individuals. I am going to open myself up for ridicule and publicly name my shame file shags in no particular order:
Gerard Depardieu: Okay, but did you see Cyrano? I guess I'm a sucker for a huge schnoz...


Sir Anthony Hopkins: Umm, my liver is not what I'd like him to eat with a nice Chiante. Sorry, but he's sexy, that's all there is to it.

Bill Clinton: I am hanging my head in shame. Maybe I just like cigars? I don't know what it is about him...his outlook on health care?

Roberto Benigni: Definition of dorky sexy. Sometimes the class clown does get the girl, and goofiness can be a turn on. Really.

Billy Bob Thornton: Okay, clearly I'm not the only one...Angelina Jolie thought he was sexy too. Uh-huh, I reckon'

Okay, I'm tagging SL2000, Orhpannie, Swandad, Sgroovy, and asking MAH to come out of blogging retirement for this one.

(whew, I survived my first tag, dignity somewhat intact...)

8 Comments:

Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

William Petersen ("Grissom" from CSI- i've been on a CSI tear lately, and he really does it for me- maybe it's the science)
Phillip Seymour Hoffman (it's all about the talent)
Burt Reynolds (don't make me explain...)
Mick Jagger (he's MICK JAGGER!)
Paul Newman (yeah, he's eighty, but he's still got those EYES)

there. i did it.

October 01, 2005 5:05 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

you're supposed to do it on your blog and then tag someone else.

i want to add phillip seymour hoffman to my shamefully sgaggable list too, actually. not to be a copycat, but i totally agree.

October 01, 2005 5:59 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

I think Gerard D. is sexy too. I'm pretty sure he was quite the sex symbol in France when he was a bit younger...or at least that's what I always read.

And I will third Phillip Seymour Hoffman. But I've always liked big guys.

October 01, 2005 6:54 PM  
Blogger Swa said...

Ok, while i will post this on my blog, I may as well give you the dirty list now...And if you try to hold me to it, i'll DENY DENY DENY!

1)Helen Mirren (refined Brit milf); Sexy, in an ugly way.

2) Meredith Viera (the View/Who Wants to be a Millionaire); Something about her that makes my toes curl

3)Oprah. She'd be my Sugar Momma.

4)Janice Dickinson (ex-Supermodel/nutcase). Can't quite explain why...

5)Edie Falco (Carmela Soprano); Even though she always makes that sourpuss face (as if she'd been sucking on lemons for days), there's something dirty about her....grrrrrrowl!

October 02, 2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

i don't know how to do all of the fancy picture posting and linking and stuff, and besides, i don't know anyone else who blogs to tag (except sarachkah and vixanne), so you may have to make do with my lame little post here.

oh, but i do want to add Ice Cube to my list, because i have always found him strangely sexy. it's a bad boy with a soft side thing. and i like Clinton too- i mean, he is incredibly smooth and intelligent, and he DID run the coutnry for a while, so that's a turn on.

October 02, 2005 12:34 PM  
Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

okay, i did post my results on my blog. and now i know how to load pictures, so that's nice.

October 02, 2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger Ailyn said...

Bleu!!!! what awesome choices! sorry I didn't tag you sooner with this

October 03, 2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I guess I can understand Gerard Depardieu, but why the hell did you post probably the worst picture of him ever? I almost lost it when I saw that.

October 05, 2005 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home