Friday, September 23, 2005

On the (Anti) War Path

Where the hell does the time go? The city is like a this odd vaccum, wherein time passage hits hyperspeed, and despite your best efforts at ensuring each second is full to overflowing, you wake up and realize that you haven't done shit and months even years have gone by in the interim.

I meant to post a long winded account of my so called dating life, as it stands now, as well as tell about my impromptu meeting with Mr. Emotionally Unavailable last night (no jumping down my throat allowed until I actually post about the whole encounter, and no, I didn't sleep with him), but alas the day just kind of slipped through my fingers somehow.

I leave in fifteen minutes to head towards a bus bound for DC, where I will spend my weekend shouting, singing, and marching in a cloud of pink. I am not bringing my computer; if I am arrested I trust one of the readers that melds over into my real life will be kind enough to post comments on this post, alerting everyone of my status. I'm not planning on engaging in any cd (civil disobedience), but you just never know; after all, I was obeying all laws when arrested during the RNC. I will be marching with Code Pink's womyn's contingent, including Joan Baez, as well as participating in other Code Pink events and the Green Festival. It should be a truly inspiring weekend...and I have to go before I miss my bus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Bleu,

Good luck, have fun, and stay out of jail.

September 23, 2005 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home