Monday, February 28, 2005

Meet Mr. Artsy Hotpants

this is an audio post - click to play


A very very drunken cab ride in the snow after a good play and a fun after party with one of the best gay boyfriends a girl could ever dream of...what more could a girl ask for?

Details of the play and party along with much name dropping to follow tomorrow, when I'm not quite so inebriated. For now, enjoy mocking my incoherent drunken ramblings and listening to the slightly more sober but very tired yet kind of butch voice of Mr. Artsy Hotpants as he sends a special thank you out to the fabulous Vixanne while I giggle at nothing and everything in the background. I am not usually this giggly; it must be the wine. I'm surprised I didn't fall in the slippery snow attempting to get home in my impossible heels; I will undoubtedly make up for it tommorrow and fall flat on my face in snow boots...such is the way of the synge.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Ha Ha. That was very funny! I like MAH's little giggle.

I don't know how MAH was still up. I fell asleep at 9:30PM last night.

March 01, 2005 8:04 AM  
Blogger MAH said...

How cool!! That's my voice and everything. Neato. It was a great time. Let me drop one name. Matt Damon. Walking up the steps inches away from Synge.

MAH

March 01, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Wow that is wonderfully hilarious.
I love the way the cab-ride is narrated. Was that the Holland Tunnel? ::nostalgia for NYC!::

MAH, you sound great =) =)

March 01, 2005 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, loved the giggle. I am becoming a big fan of the audio posts.
--sarachkah

March 01, 2005 7:15 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

Mr. Artsy Hotpaants does have a fabulous giggle.

Matt Damon and his group of friends also took the liberty of moving our coats and shit so that they could use our table...granted we weren't using it and it was kind of selfish not to do coat check....but some of us non-celebs can't afford coat check...

It wasn't the Holland Tunnel, it was a mini pseudo-tunnel nera Grand Central area. I think. I wasn't paying attention to where the hell we were.

March 01, 2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Silly celebrities ;)

I think. I wasn't paying attention to where the hell we were.Ha! That's great =)

March 02, 2005 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home