Monday, March 07, 2005

She Works Hard For No Money. So Hard For No Money. She Works Hard For No Money, So You'd Better Treat Her Right!

this is an audio post - click to play

The end of an exhausting action packed weekend; I need a weekend from my weekend, or at least a good night's sleep.

I keep repeating to myself that its a good sort of stress, and I do feel wholly alive for throwing my energy, time , and resources into things I really care about rather than wasting them all on self deprication and mini dramas of my own devising. Although I may not sound it at 3am, I am happy to be this crazy busy and to have almost every moment of my life for the next month completely taken up by various projects and minutely scheduled in my overflowing iCal calendar program.

That is if I do not suffer an aneurism or spontaneously combust first; keep your fingers crossed.

I am learning these days that I am capable of far more than I ever thought myself to be and that I bring far more to the table in terms of my own personal input than I generally give myself credit for. It is a good feeling to be aware of my own worth and to challenge my preconceived notions of supposed limitations.

I am woman, hear me snore!
(at least at this ungodly hour with work at the stupid day job looming in the all too near distance)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Synge,

Watch your health, you know what happens when you burn it at both ends. Check your email and please respond asap.

SGBx

March 07, 2005 8:53 AM  
Blogger Swa said...

Wow! And to think I had a long busy weekend; you got me beat by a country mile.... Sounds like things are falling into place. Any luck on a new sdj? LMK.

March 07, 2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

I am woman, hear me snore!
=) =) I love it!!

March 08, 2005 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy International Woman's Day.

SGBx

March 08, 2005 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home