Friday, March 04, 2005

The Anti-Morning Monkey

I am normally not awake at this hour unless I have yet to go to sleep, which is practically the case here this morning. I woke up at about 3:30am (after going to bed at 1:30am under the mistaken notion that I would get a good night's sleep for once) and have been unable to sleep since. I read for a long time, I tossed and turned and did a whole acrobatic routine for hours, but all to no avail. To assume that today will be an endlessly long ordeal is probably an understatement; I'm already exhausted, and the day has yet to begin. Normally you have to beat me upside my head repeatedly while dousing me in ice cold water for me to even approach territory remotely akin to awake in the morning, so i just felt the need to document that I was indeed up at this inhumane hour of the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

lol, synge..
what did you do that early?
I am awake now (it's 3:13Am) but, I have a poor excuse that I can't sleep.
best-friend called. I'll email you, later (today) Saturday.

March 05, 2005 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home