Sunday, March 06, 2005

Synge A La Francaise

this is an audio post - click to play

I recieved a request by one of my readers to do an audioblog entry in Fench.

The translation is as follows:
"Hi, It's Le Synge Bleu. [Fellow Blogger] asked me to do an audioblog in French, so that's what I'm doing right now. But I don't know at all what to say, and no one can understand it anyway, so why say anything important. But anyway, for [Fellow Blogger] here's my audioblog in French. Have a great day; I hope everything's going well for everyone. 'Bye."

For those not in the know, I'm half French and have the European passport to prove it. Dual citizenship and all, though I have yet to excercise my right to vote in France. Its hard enough keeping politically involved here! I really should, since I can. Perhaps that will be a new year's resolution next year; I have my plate more than full for this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Oh!! I love it =) =)

March 07, 2005 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home