Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The VAGINA VLOG Is Up and Running!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am thrilled to present VAGINA VLOG, a work in progress documenting the process of 6 wonderful ladies and their interactions, passions, frustrations, fears, laughs, and bonding as they learn how to build a project from the ground up. It's all about the "making of" The Vagina Monologues!This is a rough working copy; much more will be added in the next few days. But please, visit(often), comment (often), and enjoy the brilliant and fun first intro video - then definitely spread the word!

5 Comments:

Blogger Swa said...

Hey Synge-

What type of player do I need to play the video? I can't seem to open it. I feel left out :(

March 09, 2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

swandad,
as per my partner in crime, this is how you can view it:

They are Quicktime files
free to download QT player from apple here
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
I'll put that link on the site too
or he can see it on meefedia.com
or download Ant feed reader!

March 09, 2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Hey, That's awesome Synge, thanks for the link =)

March 10, 2005 12:23 AM  
Blogger Swa said...

Thanks for the heads up! The peanut gallery is right-you are cute!

March 10, 2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

swandad,
there are 6 women involved in the production so far. i never said that was me on the video, just that its the vlog for my show.

March 10, 2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home