Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Shouting With Megaphone Actions

Mr. Emotionally Unavailable did not show tonight. He did not show Sunday night either. This would not be a big deal had he not said that he was definitely going to come, because he is so crazy about me. Yes, I can see that. Clearly, he is. So crazy about me that he did not come to something I've been pouring my heart and guts into for the last month and a half after saying he would. Wow. His caring is so blatantly obvious, how could I ever be insecure or think otherwise?

And not even a phone call.

Mr. Artsy Hotpants called. Twice. To see if Mr. Emotionally Unavailable showed. One of the wonder twins called twice. And of course Mr. Guarded Illumination called. That was it.

How lucky am I to have a man this crazy about me? Wow!

1 Comments:

Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

babe, i hate to state the obvious, but you deserve better. and, even more obviously, you can DO better. we're too old for bullshit and games.

April 13, 2005 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home