Saturday, April 23, 2005

Baby Blue

I've definitely got a case of the post show blues; Its rather inevitable in this business, but it hits me hard every time. Combine that with what it most likely hyperemotional pms and the fact that everyone I've ever met in my entire life is currently engaged, married, having babies, or all of the above and the end product is not a pretty sight to behold. There's actually a hell of a lot going on in my head right now; a lot of realizations and self help bullshit that I'm not ready to write about quite yet.

Its been a lovely week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

I'm sorry. I hope I did not hurt your feelings with my comment. That was not my intention. I hope you feel better soon.

April 23, 2005 8:08 AM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

Vix, I hadn't read your comment back to me when I wrote this. In fact I just went and read it...you didn't hurt my feelings at all, don't worry.

April 23, 2005 9:06 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

That's good. I hope you feel better soon. I hope Passover went well.

April 24, 2005 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home