Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ack! I Was Tagged!

Oh my, I was tagged by Swandad...I haven't been tagged in forever. It was good for me, Swandad, was it good for you?

Okay, here goes...

Four Jobs I've Had: Actor, Cocktail waitress, Administrative Assistant, Pre-school teacher

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly: The Princess Bride, Say Anything, Waiting for Guffman, West Side Story

Four Places I've Lived: Isfahan, Iran; Chatenois, France; Oxford, England; New York, NY

Four TV Shows I Love: Oh god! this is a tough one considering I don't ever watch TV! Umm...let's see...what did I see at Doc Harley's? Curb Your Enthusiasm; PBS Mystery; The Daily Show; The Simpsons

Four Places I've Vacationed: Dominica; Bonaire; Most of Western Europe; the canyons and mountains of the Southwestern United States (and most of the U.S. in general)

Four of My Favorite Dishes: Stinky French Cheeses!!; Coquilles Saint Jacques; Malai Kofta; Brussell Sprouts (prepared the French way, of course)

Four Sites I Visit Daily: Gawker; Bloglines (which makes keeping up with blogs much easier); Gmail; and I'm totally embarrassed to admit this, but I'm addicted to Go Fug Yourself

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: Vietnam; The Atlas Mountains of Morocco, India; Turkey

Four Bloggers I am TAGGING: Jon, Ava, SL2000, and just to get him out of blogging retirement again...Mr. Artsy Hotpants

So there, I did it.

If I ever make my way out from under the piles of files around me, I still have to write about the BEST birthday (which lasted all weekend) ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger AVA said...

Thanks for the tag :) I'm doing it!

February 16, 2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Oh no, I'm it

February 17, 2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home