Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Blissful Boar

Sorry to leave you hanging so long in neurosesville, but I have been swept off my feet, leaving me no equilibrium with which to write. Yes, neurotic freakazoid girl still pops her head out every so often, but on the whole I've begun to relax into this fantastic journey of getting to know (and tame?) the Wild Boar.

I also spent the entire weekend in bed...mmmmhmmm, that's right oh yee of the gutter minded, you are correct, in that way. But not because I wanted to figure out if I liked him or not (by that time I knew that I did), or because I felt like we should...because it felt right in the moment and I was ready to. What a weird simple little concept that I've somehow never ever done before.

Ummm, wow! No really, WOW!

I'm talking mind boggling.

Maybe I've dated way too many older men, but I've never ever had sex like this before. I'm talking 'bout this extraordinary ability that I've dubbed "the bounceback". I'm talking an obscene number of times in 48 hours. No exaggerration.

I'm also talking fine tuned g-spot radar...need I say more?

Couple that with wonderful cuddling and talking afterwards and this caring and closeness that kind of snuck up on me when I wasn't looking so it was already there before I could block it, and you've got a winning ticket....at least this week.

We finish eachother's sentences and spontaneously quote 80's lyrics in unison. We stayed up all night Sunday night laughing non-stop until we couldn't breathe and being completely dorkified goofy silly. He has the same favorite sushi and the same favorite Tom Waits album as me. I can talk about anything with him and laugh about everything, and we even share a few of the dark spots of personal history that we've both been through. Last night he went with me to a fundraising trailer screening of a documentary that My Little Vidipookikins is making, and met SL2000 and her boyfriend, and when we got home he took me into his arms and said "Thank you." And I, of course, replied "For what?" and He said "For letting me in...letting me into your world, letting me into your home, and letting me into you. Its an honor." And he was totally fucking sincere!

And at this very moment, he is out buying a shirt just so that he can spend the night with me, because I have pms and am having a very overemotional sad day and just wanted him to come over and hold me. And he knew that. Without me needing to spell it out for him.

I'm waiting to find his fatal fucked-upedness flaw...you know, like he's a serial killer or something, because this seems to good to be true. Its like having that best friend who totally gets you and you don't even need to explain yourself fused with a lover...and an excellent one at that.

He says his fatal flaw is probably his snoring....and I think he may be right.



(He's also buying snore strips so I can sleep)

7 Comments:

Blogger CHANTEUSE said...

YAAAAAAAYYYY!
(that's all i have to say about that)

April 27, 2006 2:02 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

i'll take it, considering i've never heard a yaaaaaaayyyyy from you about anyone i've dated before!

April 27, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

How is the neuroses dealing with it now that you've done it. Now it's time to see how it holds up. I hope it lasts forever.

April 27, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Le Synge Bleu said...

jon, i'm not sure i grasp the concept of forever...in any arena in life. it's enough just to try and get by in the day to day, you know?

April 28, 2006 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey...you know me....like your self.

I have told u my predictions...it would grab hold of you when you least expect it...

Blessings my love

April 28, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow. I did not see that coming after your last entry. Doesn't really matter what plans you made a week ago about celibacy or dating if someone sweeps you off your feet, does it? Enjoy! He sounds great!

April 28, 2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Swa said...

Wow...talk about being out of the loop!

May 10, 2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home