Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wall On the Fly


I admit it, I'm overextended...so what else is new right? Problem is, being overextended when flying solo is much easier than being overextended as part of a duo - a team- a partnership. The Wild Boar is wonderful about coping with my stress, doing things like offerring to have dinner there when I finally wander home in my exhausted delerium, but its frustrating for me nevertheless. It also means blog absences and excruciatingly boring posts talking about nothing but stress. No one is exempt [insert ominous sounding music here].

This past weekend I escaped real life in pursuit of re-living the college years; yes, that's right, I went to my best friend's bachelorette party. While I can never hope to regain those brain cells, the entire weekend was super sloshy fun; exactly what a bachelorette party should be. Think good 'ol fashioned slumber party meets mass quantities of alcohol and you've hit the nail on the head. Now add in the fact that it was at a resort in Wisconsin that is the old Playboy Mansion, insert even more alcohol just to be true to events, and for the garnd finale...a swimming pool.

Which brings me to my next point...

Do not, dear readers, under any circumstances delude yourselves into thinking that it is a good idea to go swimming while highly intoxicated. I don't care how accomplished a swimmer you are, and whether or not you may have swum on the Unites States Swimming League from the ages of 10-12 and a half; it is still not a good idea.

I have a fabulous souvenir from my weekend of debauchery. Its colorful, wearable, and unique - the new bindi for unmarried gals.


I will never trust a swimming pool floor again.

1 Comments:

Blogger AVA said...

I'm glad you had fuN! I'm back from re-living my highschool days this weekend myself :)

May 23, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home